Mar Baselios Christian College of Engineering and Technology (MBCCET), Peermade, Kerala is conducting an offline faculty development program on "Strategies for Teaching-Learning in the Contest of NEP-2020," on January 30-31st and February 1st, 2023, which is funded by APJ AKTU.
The objectives of the FDP are;
- Moulding a professional educator by providing assistance to the faculty members.
- Control over student peer groups.
- Implementation of OBE, digital transformation of teaching, E-learning resources & platforms.
- Enhancing inter-personal skills and relationship management.
- Assessment of student behavior and psychology.
- Strategic planning for the future and institutional growth.
- Lifelong Learning.
For your information, a pamphlet outlining the specifics of the program is attached herewith.
The registration ?? for attending the FDP is through the following link: http://shorturl.at/nSV08
Link to download ?? sponsorship certificate: https://cutt.ly/n20Qxrn
Google map??to reach our campus: https://maps.app.goo.gl/MqSWfHqwjD3mYjJp7
Link to join WhatsApp ??Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DG4x2yxgJGh3xF6EOnM1WV
Click here to download the brochure