Prof. Tom J Kuriakose
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Area of Specialization
Microwave and Television Engineering
Date of Joining
M.Tech (Microwave and Television Engineering)
B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
Teaching: 6 years 2 months
Duties & Responsibilities
- Exam cell Co-ordinator.
- CFA of 2016 -2020 ECE batch.
- Department IEEE coordinator.
- Department Quality Assurance cell (DQAC) Member.
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) Member.
- Time Table Committee
- Digital Electronics Lab (Lab 3) -Faculty in Charge.
- NCICE Co-ordinator
- Performance Analysis of OFCDM using Prime-length Polyphase Zadoff-Chu Codes,” 13th National Conference on Technological Trends (NCTT 2012), College of Engineering Thiruvananthapuram, Aug 2012.
- Cryptography & Network Security
- Signal Processing.
- Adavanced Secure Communication system
- Applied Electro Magnetic Systems
- Microwave & radar Systems
- Information theory and Computing