The Electronics and Communication Engineering department was started in the year 2001. The department offers B.Tech, M.Tech and P.hD programs that provide students with the knowledge and tools they need to succeed in the Electronics and Communication Engineering. Electronics engineering deals with implementation of applications, principles and algorithms developed among many related fields, for example solid-state physics, radio engineering, telecommunications, control systems, signal processing, systems engineering, computer engineering, instrumentation engineering, electric power control, robotics, and many others. The curriculum is so designed as to give adequate emphasis on the digital processing of information for efficient communication over noisy channels. This branch of Engineering has a key place in the field of computers, Information Technology, Electrical, power system operations, communication systems etc. Hence the job opportunities for Electronics and communication engineers are wide spread across the world.
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering has always retained high standards and expectations for academic achievement. The department is now meeting the requirement of technological challenges & the technical man power requirement through its updated course curriculum, experienced faculty members, skilled supporting staffs, and with the help of sophisticated laboratories. The department has been strengthened by its reputed faculty members including P.hDs from internationally recognized Universities and organizations. The department has expertise in the areas of Optical Fiber Communication, DSP & Embedded systems, Microelectronics, Instrumentation, Computer Networking, Information Security, Wireless Communication, Microwave Engineering etc. The Department has dedicated faculty members, engaged to enhance the knowledge, skill & talents of the students. Salient Features Well equipped laboratories with modern state of the art facilities.
- Empowering students with regular workshops and add on courses.
- Unending list of University toppers and entrepreneurs.
- Eminent teaching faculty with a blend of industrial exposure, teaching and research experiences.
- Consistent and excellent results in university examinations.
- Well-equipped research laboratory with modern instruments and tools like Microwave bench, Klystrons, Spartan FPGA Kits, ASIC, RTOS, Arduino and IoT Development Kits, Xilinx VIVADO System Edition, Keil, MAT Lab, EDWin XP, Cadance ORCAD etc., ensuring our students to meet industrial standards.
- Extensive industrial collaborations with more than 25 companies by means of Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) and Arrangements (MoA).
- Exclusive tie-up with Entrepreneurship Development Cell to promote self-sustained entrepreneurial career options of students.
- Hobby Clubs support knowledge expansion and skill development of students.
- Placement in top multi- national companies (TCS, Infosys, Cisco, Wipro, Accenture, Orion, Tessolve, Poornam, VVDN technologies and so on).
- Professional bodies like IEEE, IET, IE, ICFOSS etc. are actively running in our department to focus more on career and research oriented education.
- Department Association, AZTECS guarantees to carry out activities which assure employability in a highly competent world.
- National Conference on Information and Communication Engineering (NCICE) being organized every year to promote research publications of teaching and non-teaching professionals, research scholars and students.
ECE Alumni Meet: Electro Reunirse'19
An Alumni get-together of Electronics and Communication Engineering Department, ELECTRO REUNIRSE 2019 was conducted on 16.11.2019. Alumni from different batches attended the meet. Click here to view Gallery
National Level Project Competition : NAVRITI'20
As part of Swastika’20, the national level techno-cultural fest, AZTECS organised the the National Level Technical Fest NAVRITI’20. Various colleges from different states participated in the competition. Click here to view Gallery
A Webinar was organized today by department of Electronics And Communication Engineering department of MBC CET. Ms. Prerana Bharathi, Network Engineer or Tech Mahindra, Pune led the session. There were about 105 participants (students and faculty from other colleges)and the programme was a grand success.click to view more