This Faculty Development Programme is based on revised KTU syllabus of the subject ENERGY MANAGEMENT & AUDITING in eighth semester of Electrical and Electronics Engineering and hence all those faculty handling the subject will be the primary beneficiary.
1. To understand the concept of energy management and energy management opportunities
2. To understand the different methods used to control peak demand
3. To know energy auditing procedure
4. To understand the different methods used for the economic analysis of energy projects.
• General principles of Energy management and Energy management planning
• Peak Demand controls
• Energy management opportunities in electrical systems and HVAC systems
• Reactive power management
• Energy audit – cogeneration system
• Economic analysis of energy projects
No Registration Fee: FDP is approved by APJ KTU
DATE : 22nd to 26th jULY 2019
LIMITED SEATS ONLY
CLICK HERE TO EXPRESS INTEREST