1ST NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCES IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 2019
on 10th MAY 2019
NCAME - 2019
The NCAME 2019 invites high quality research papers in the areas of Mechanical Engineering. The primary goal of the conference is to change the ideas in the existing areas, encourage academic and industry interaction to promote collaborative research activities involving scientists, engineers, professionals, researchers and students.
High quality research papers are invited on the following areas, but not limited to :
Materials & Composites
Modeling & Simulation
Thermofluids & Energy
Peer reviewing will be done by eminent experts in respective research areas. At least one author should register for each accepted paper and it has to be presented in the conference. Only presented papers in the conference will be published in the Scopus indexed (FME Tranactions) / UGC Approved journal (International Journal of Applied Engineering Research).
Instructions regarding submission of manuscript will be updated shortly over the institute website. Papers can be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission :
2nd April 2019 12th April 2019
Full Paper Submission :
8th April 2019 24th April 2019
Acceptance notification :28th April 2019
Camera Ready Paper : 30th April 2019
Last date of registration : 2nd May 2019
Tentative Conference dates : 10th May2019
1. Abstract submission (if you prefer only abstract publication and paper presentation at the conference).
2. Paper Submission/Participation (if you prefer full paper publication and paper presentation at the conference).
3. Participant ( if you prefer to attend the conference)
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
Faculties from academic institutions, research scholars, PG /UG scholars, researchers working in research laboratories, technocrats from industries will be benefitted.
Apart from learning about the different aspects of mechanical engineering, this conference will provide a common platform for knowledge sharing, networking, collaborations and opportunity to interact with the eminent academicians, technocrats, scientists and engineers to their area of expertise to expand your horizon in threcent developments pertaining to mechanical sciences.
Your registration to the conference is mandatory for the presentation of your paper. You will need to inform us if you are unable to make a presentation in the meeting before 10thMay2019.
• Speakers get to present on time.
• You will need to load your Power Point presentation in the Preview Room at least one session prior to your scheduled session.
Only Power Point presentations, Office 2007 or prior versions for PC, are accepted. (PowerPoint version used in the meeting room is Office 2007 for best compatibility reasons).
Please save the presentation on a CD or USB. If you have pictures, they must be in the following format: .jpg, .gif, .tiff, or.bmp (format .pict is NOT accepted).
The Preview room, staffed by technicians to assist you. You will be able to review your presentation here and make changes if necessary.
On the day of your presentation arrive 45 minutes before your session is due to start to meet the session chair and the AV technician. Bring your presentation on a CD or USB key as a backup.
A laptop will be available at the podium for the speakers to use during the talk. You will have a remote control with a laser pointer at the lectern.
Each session will be managed by a Chair and co-chair, who will introduce the speakers and keep time. Speakers are invited to sit in the front row of reserved seats and the Chair will invite you to present your paper at the allotted time.
If you have any questions, please contact NCAME 19 Conference Convener at email@example.com.
Guidelines for Poster Presentations
Please carefully read the information below
There are two sessions for poster presentations, each one and half hours long.During these times there will be many delegates walking around the Hall and you are therefore required to be present to discuss your poster with any delegates that are interested to know more.
The board numbers, corresponding to numbered boards at the conference venue, are allocated and published on the website and also in the printed programme.
Please respect the board number you are given which correspond to the list in the programme as well.
Poster size: 32” X 40”, portrait format
Each poster space will be 40 inches high and 32 inches wide. Please ensure that your poster meets the listed criteria.
POSTER DISPLAY AND PRESENTATION
• You are requested to mount and dismantle your posters at the following designated time on the day advised for your poster display:
Morning Session: Mounting:9.45 am | Dismantling: 12.30 pm
Evening Session: Mounting:1.30 pm | Dismantling: 4.30 pm
• Poster evaluation would be carried out by a team of experts. The poster presenters are required to stay at the poster site for the duration of the poster session.
Morning Session: 10.00 AM-1.00 PM
Evening Session: 2.00 PM-5.00 PM
• The best posters from each theme will be awarded.
• Posters must be dismounted on the same day after the session is over.
• Any posters that are not dismounted by the required time will be removed. Since fresh posters will be put up the following day.
• Bring your own material for fixing the posters on the boards like pins, double sided tapes, etc.
• The organizing Committee will not be responsible for any loss or damage to posters after the session is over.
• Posters in loose sheets or A4 sheets are disqualified.
If authors wish to withdraw their abstracts from presentation or publication they are requested to send a letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before (date). Consequently the abstract will not be presented nor published.
Please read the following instructions carefully before Paying the Online Registration Fees.
• In case of presentation, only after acceptance of the abstract by the organizers, the registration fee can be paid. Otherwise the payment will be assumed for participation only.
• Any transaction costs with respect to National / International banking transactions (NEFT/RTGS/SWIFT) will be borne by the participant and is not part of the Registration Fee.
• Partial payment of registraition fee is not accepted and money paid in excess will not be refunded.
• Transaction details (scan copy of Demand Draft / receipt of Online transfer) should be sent to the convener by email (email@example.com). Acknowledgement of the receipt of registrion fee will confirm the registration process.
• The Registration fee covers conference materials, book of abstracts, breakfast and lunch.
• Accommodation charges are not included in the registration fee. Accomodation to student participants will be provided on minimal charge basis at MBCCET,Peermade Hostels (inside the campus).
• The category ‘Students’ means full-time Research Scholars or full-time graduate students. A well-documented proof of the same is essential and should be submitted to the organizers at the time of paying registration fee.
• Registration Fees is non-refundable.
• No need to pay accommodation charges in advance with Registration Fees. Pay Accommodation traffic only at conference venue.
• One Registrated candidate can present only one paper.
• Due to shortage of accommodation, accompanying person is not allowed
Send your Paper in the following format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download Paper template
UG Student (Without Publication) :Rs.500
UG Student (Participant ) : Rs.500
UG Student(With Publication) : Rs1500
PG/Research Scholar : Rs.2500
Faculty : Rs.3000
Industrialist : Rs.3500
Demand Draft in favor of “MBC College of Engineering and Technology”, payable at SBI Peermade or
Online Transaction to
Account Name: Mar Baselios Christian College of Engineering & Technology, Peermade
Account No: 67044847222
Bank: SBI Peermade
IFSC Code: SBIN0070109
* Mention the Transaction ID & Reference Number during Registration
For more details please contact
Prof. Biju Chacko
Prof. Stephen George
His Holiness Baselios Marthoma Paulose II
Er. Roy V Vairmaon, (Director).
V. Rev. Fr. John Chirathilattu Cor Episcopa, (Board Member)
Mr. Sajan George (Board Member)
Dr. Pradeep C, Principal
Mr. K A Abraham, Bursar
Dr. S Anil Lal, CET Trivandrum
Dr. Rajkumar M. R, CET Trivandrum
Dr. K. Karuppasamy, Anna University Regional Campus
Dr. Deepu J. Babu, EPFL Valais Wallis Switzerland
Dr. Rajesh Baby, HoD ME, SJCET Pala
Mr. M Vivegananth, Senior Engineer Mahindra and Mahindra Limited, Chennai
Dr. Roja Abraham Raju
Prof. Biju Chacko
Prof. Stephen George
Prof. Manikandan S
Prof. Arun Thomas George
Prof. Ashif S
Prof. Rojin Mathews
Prof. Aby Alias
Prof. Abdul Rahman
Prof. Anu Nair P
Prof. Febin Felix
All correspondence should be addressed to
Dr. Roja Abraham Raju
HoD, Department of Mechanical Engineering
HOW TO REACH
The MBCCET campus is situated in a hillstation in Idukki District ,Kerala. It is about 3500 ft above sea level and surrounded by lush green tea plantations.The campus is located at a distance of 76 km from kottayam railway station and 132 km from cochin international airport.
Click here for more details